How Shopping Can Help Cressex
We understand that budgets are really tight for our community of parents and pupils at the moment. They are tight for our school too; for all schools, in fact.
This is why we are asking all supporters of Cressex Community School to consider using one or more of the following fundraising schemes to help us raise some extra funds for the school.
As you know, we are a Co-operative School and, as such, we have been chosen to receive funding from the Co-op Local Community Fund. In October, we became a Co-op ‘cause’ (Cause ID: 70418) and this time next year we will receive a guaranteed £1,000.
So how can you help?
You can support us to add to that £1,000 and to raise more money, from now, for the next year.
If you are a Coop member, every time you shop at the Coop, or buy Coop insurance, or sign up for a Funeral plan, for every £1 you spend on selected Coop branded products or services, 2p goes into your membership account, and 1p of that goes to Cressex.
So, in order to support us, you’ll need to become a Coop member.
How do I get started?
- Access the link to our Cause by clicking on
- Read about our cause – we have a dedicated page on the Coop website.
This page includes information about us and our project. It also shows the amount of money raised so far and we can track our progress during the funding period.
- You’ll see that we applied for funding to support outside activities for our students, many of whom had missed out during the pandemic.
Sign up as a Coop member
- If you are not already a Coop member, you will need to sign up. It will cost you £1.
- You can do that when you access https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/70418
- You will be able to choose Cressex Cooperative Learning Trust as your ‘cause’
Where can I shop?
Once you are signed up as a member, you can use your card and raise money for Cressex at any of the Coop Group stores across the UK.
Thank you to everyone for raising donations for Cressex Community School with #easyfundraising! If you haven't signed up yet, it's easy and completely FREE.
6,900 shops and sites will donate to us when you use easyfundraising to do your everyday online shopping - at no extra cost to you!
Every donation you raise makes a difference to us so please sign up and share today, using the following link: